So "Punxsutawney Phil" got it wrong for South Jersey and spring in our area is coming a little later this year. The temperature changes have been all over the place. We’ve gone from turning on the air conditioning, then back to the heater and winter coats.
Today temperatures are going to hit the 70's and all kinds of pests will start to appear.
As the year draws to a close, we want to let you know how much we appreciate your continued support.
We are truly grateful for customers like you, especially in these uncertain times.
It’s the season for tradition, wishes, hope and dreams.
May all your wishes and dreams come true!
AB-Con Termite and Pest Control Professionals
2927 Haddonfield Road
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
Serving Burlington, Camden and Gloucester Counties for over 40 Years
Mount Holly / Burlington 609-267-0560
Cherry Hill 856-662-6195
Evesham / Berlin 856-983-1448
Woodbury / Turnersville 856-848-1171
Deptford / Glassboro 856-582-7377
Williamstown / Washington Township 856-629-6044
At AB-Con Termite and Pest Control Professionals we love customers who take the time to express their thoughts on our service.
As a family-owned business it is very important to receive feedback – positive or negative – in order to maintain the level of service we want to provide our customers.
Thanks to Lauren Logan of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, for allowing us to share her letter:
“I wanted to make sure that Ed knows how much his professionalism, honesty and technical expertise is appreciated. AB-Con was hired by the buyer of my home to conduct a termite inspection. Following the inspection, Ed informed me that I had an infestation of camel crickets in my crawl space (in addition to termites, which was to be expected in my older home). I told him that I had paid for a very expensive home protection plan from a “major Pest Control Company” which included preventative maintenance in the spring.
South Jersey's AB-Con Termite and Pest Control Professionals would like to say “Thank You” to everyone who stopped by our booth at Cinnaminson Appreciation Day on Sunday, September 30.
We hope you enjoy your mousepads, shopping lists and water bottles!
- Spiders and Stink Bugs and Crickets, Oh My!
- Buyer Beware - Unproven Natural Bed Bug and Head Lice Treatments
- It's Groundhog Day again in South Jersey!
- Wild, Wild, West Nile Virus
- Frightening, Fearsome, Flying Cicada Killer
- Which Ant is Which? Odorous House Ant
- Mosquito Prevention Tips
- Which Ant is Which? Little Black Ants
- Carpenter Bees or Bumble Bees?
- Which Ant is Which? Carpenter Ants
- 4 Reasons Why You Need a Professional to Take Care of Your Ant Problem
- Are Ants Marching Into Your South Jersey Home?
- Don’t Let Termites Divide and Conquer Your South Jersey Home!
- Did you remember to set your clocks one hour ahead?
- What Does a Termite Inspection Entail in South Jersey?
- Is Your South Jersey Family Bugged by Roaches?
- So...What is a Termite Swarmer Anyway?
- Get Your South Jersey Home Inspected for Termites
- Season’s Greetings from AB-Con Termite and Pest Control
- 10 Simple Tips to Keep your Holiday Baking a Fun-Filled Tradition
- Happy Thanksgiving from AB-Con of South Jersey!
- The Not So Itsy Bitsy Spider!
- 10 Tips to Keep Pests OUT of Your South Jersey Home!
- There's A Mouse in my South Jersey House!
- South Jersey AB-Con Announces Cinnaminson Day Winners!
- Silverfish - 10 Tips to Keep Your South Jersey Home Silverfish Free!
- It’s Time to Defend Your South Jersey Home against Stink Bugs
- Flea Treatment Checklist
- Why do I see Termite Swarms AFTER a Termite Treatment?
- Are Ants Driving You "Crazy" in South Jersey?
- Swarmers in September? No South Jersey, it’s NOT a Termite, it May be an Acrobat Ant
- South Jersey's Accidental Invader - The Camel Cricket
- Bed Bug Basics: 10 Tips to Protect Yourself
- Termites - What You Can't See CAN Destroy Your Home
- AB-Con Supports Habitat for Humanity with Termite Pre-Treatments
- Do You Know What a Bed Bug Bite Looks Like?
- Springtails - Part Two
- Springtails - Part Three
- TOP 3 Pest Control Questions
- Springtails or Fleas? Part One
- Stink Bugs, The New Hitch-Hiker in South Jersey
- Did you have Unwanted Guests at your Memorial Day Barbeque in South Jersey?
- South Jersey Residents - Do YOU have Termites?
- Termite Inspection and Termite Certification vs. Home Inspection
- How to Choose the RIGHT Termite and Pest Control Professional for You! 10 Tips
- No Hitch-Hikers (Bed Bugs) Allowed!
- Spring is coming to South Jersey and Termites will Swarm
- South Jersey Termite Damage Repair
- Top Ten Reasons WHY You Should Have a Renewable Termite Warranty
- Spring Lawn Spray Special Offer
- Make Holiday Treats with Love, Not Bugs
- AB-Con Bed Bug Treatment Preparation Guide
- Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite on Christmas Night!
- South Jersey Residents - Do you have Zero Tolerance for Occasional Invaders - Crickets?
- South Jersey Residents - Ever wondered what was involved in a Termite Treatment?
- South Jersey Residents - Are Stink Bugs buggin' you?
- South Jersey Residents - Re-Financing your Home?
- South Jersey Residents - Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite
- The AB-Con Bug Blog